5 Types Of Businesses & People We Serve
Which Group Are You In?
While the product Glass Fencing Wholesale sells is the highest quality glass fencing and balustrading at wholesale and retail prices, what we really do is help you swap inflated costs for higher profits.
Many of the glass fencing or balustrading services you’ll find tie you into ordering on their terms not yours. To us, this isn’t flexible for our customers or good business.
Our services are flexible, which is why we supply glass fencing and products wholesale and retail to businesses, services and people such as…
#1. Glass Fencing Installation Services
With more and more people opting to stay put and renovate their home, knockdown and rebuild, and developers redeveloping large parcels of land into townhouses or apartments, we’re seeing a sharp rise in the demand for Australian standard glass fencing and balustrading.
- With wholesale pricing, flexible customised ordering, so you can order a mixture of different glass fencing to reduce your purchasing costs even further, and Australia-wide delivery, glass installation services are realising Glass Fencing Wholesale has everything they need in one service.
#2. Pool Builders
Previously, many pool builders would refer a pool fencing service they knew onto their customers directly, or some would arrange a pool fence for them, but the traditional pool building service is changing and evolving!
From the largest commercial apartment developments to aged care lifestyle villages, to residential homeowners, pool builders are now seeing the extra value and profits of supplying their clients with the complete pool building and glass pool fencing services.
- By installing the fence themselves they get to increase the average dollar sale, provide their client with the complete service, make their customers’ lives easier and speed up the pool building process, and they are taking care of everything themselves.
#3.Builders & Developers
From deck mount glass balustrades to face mount balustrades, whether you’re a CEO of a large national building company or a small independent builder, some of the biggest challenges you face include:
- How to stay on budget
- Sourcing and maintaining the integrity and quality of the products you’re buying and using in your projects
- Finding reliable suppliers
- Access to the latest styles and range of glass balustrades and fencing
- Reducing the time it takes to organise and negotiate glass balustrading
- And getting it delivered to you on-time and on budget
That is why builders and developers count on the team at Glass Fencing Wholesale!
- Our service does all this for builders, developers and other services in the construction industry, which makes their businesses more profitable, makes their life easier and adds value to their project for a fixed price, without cheapening the quality.
While our core business is wholesale glass fencing and balustrading, we also supply retail quantities of glass fencing panels to homeowners and individuals looking to install just one glass pool fence.
- Of course, we guarantee you’ll receive the same quality and commitment as our wholesale customers, which is just another benefit that makes Glass Fencing Wholesale different from its competitors.
- If your looking to add value to your home or update that tired looking aluminium pool fence, then a glass pool fence will be the way to go giving a spacious feel and clean lines to your back yard. Friends and family are going to amazed with the difference!
With the boom of home renovations in full swing, it’s no wonder landscapers are using Glass Fencing Wholesale to spruce up their clients’ yards. Whether its balustrading for a timber deck, glass fencing for an entertainment area or something similar, people are relying on their landscaping services to deliver WOW, and with Glass Fencing Wholesale they can!
- They save with wholesale prices, can have their order delivered anywhere in Australia, all our glass panels meet Australian and New Zealand Standard # 2208 and they come in Australian standard sizes and are available in semi frameless and frameless versions.
At the end of the day, while the product Glass Fencing Wholesale sells is the highest quality glass fencing and balustrading at wholesale and retail prices, what we really do is help you swap inflated costs for higher profits without slashing the quality.
Of course, you can find out more about other people and businesses we help by calling us on 1300 980 380 or registering for a complimentary copy of our “Crystal Clear Glass” Product & Price Guide on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide. The price guide will detail the different packages available from Glass Fencing Wholesale.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form to get access to pricing and further information sent to you.